Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Girls Hair

I have 2 beautiful daughters one is 5 and the other is 1 going to be 2 in a couple of months.  They Both have different hair. Little Flydivastyles 1 hair is 4b kinky and its a little past SL when stretch and Little Flydivastyles 2 hair is 3c and very curly and soft and its at MBL when stretch.

 
Little Flydivastyles 1 hair


Little Flydivastyles 2 hair

Little Flydivastyles 1 wants hair like mines, but I encourage her to love her hair, cause I love it. I've been relaxed since I was 10 years old and at times i want to go back natural, but it would be difficult to do so right not.

I was looking on YouTube and found this video below and I will show it to her. Hope she enjoy it and embrace loving her hair also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...