Monday, November 8, 2010

Cornrows w/Twist for Her and Box Braids for Him

Ok, so I decide to braid my daughter and son hair over the weekend and this is the results.

I cornrow my daughter's hair and instead of braiding it to the end, I twist it. It came out really cute. I will keep this style for 2 week, and just re-twist the ends when it starts to look frizzy.  I also decide not to put any beads or end clips on her hair for awhile, I'm trying to grow her hair longer. So I'm hoping 6 months from now it will be longer and that will be in May.




For my son, he wants is hair in a big afro, so in the mean time I will be braiding it. I will keep his style in for 3-4 weeks.



As for little Flydivastyles 2 hair, I did not get the chance to braid her hair. I hope to do it tonight and I will show the results when completed.

While braiding, I use my Shea Butter mix. For daily moisturizing I use Luster's S-Curl Activator and Moisturizer "No Drip" Formula, it keeps their hair moisturize. At night I cover my daughter hair with a Satin Bonnet.


Let me know what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...