Sunday, December 5, 2010

KYMARO GLAMOUR Eyes Review

I was given the opportunity by mommasreviews to review these Kymaro Glamour Eyes.



Glitz & Glam package includes 6 different sets of lashes and 2 tubes of eyelash adhesive.  The Glitz and Glam kit includes lots of sparkly lashes to add fun to any special occasion. These lashes are sure to fulfill your deepest diva needs and are just a fraction of the price if you were to buy them at a beauty store.

Just because you're a mom doesn't mean you can't look good. Because mothers are so busy taking care of kids, the home, getting groceries, and so forth we are so busy tend to not take the time we need for us.

To be completely honest, I have only tried one of these and it was the very first one. I tried it on Thanksgiving Day and everyone loved it.  I don't really have any glamor in my life (I'm going to start making some happen, it is the holidays after all), but I will definitely wear one on Christmas and another on New Years. Stay tune for more picture and video updates.






Love you all
&
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am in love with your videos. I just left a comment at your YouTube. You are going to have to teach me how to do this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...