Monday, February 7, 2011

Featured: Lil Diva 2

Before I wash her hair

Hi Divas,

I wash lil Diva 2's hair on Saturday and I blow dry (1st time) and it turned out pretty well. please see below for the steps I used to wash and styled her hair.

I detangled her hair with water and a larged tooth comb
I put her hair in 5 braids and wash with kinky curly for babies
for leave-in I used my homemade leave-in product
heat protection Nexxus heat protexx
I blow dry on low with warm heat (comb attachment) and I start at the very end of her hair.  See below for finish hair.


after wash (washed in 5 braids)after blow dry








Stay bless


1 comment:

  1. Oh mine I love this! She has so much hair!!!!! she is only two but she has lenght, thickness...well done mum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...