Monday, August 15, 2011

8th Year Wedding Anniversary to my Husband! Day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15

Sorry everyone, lots of personal stuff came up, so I couldn't post. So here is day 3-15! Please realize that these days does not fall in the right order, but these happen in August of our dating (first time going out) and also the month of our marriage which is August.


Day 15


My husband pick me up for our 1st official date at my place and brought me flowers and a teddy bear (that I still have to this day!)




Day 14


He gave me a Gold bracelet!


Day 13


We took a drive down by the lake




Day 12


Our first Kiss!



Day 11


He told me that he loved me!


Day 10

I'm in shock that he told me that he loved me! 





Day 9

We talked on the phone till he has to go to work at 2:30 AM!




Day 8

I met some of his Friends





Day 7


I went to visit his mother 6 hours away (even though I've met her before and did not know about him, lol)





Day 6


I met his daughter

Day 5

Our first trip together


Day 4
Our first picnic 
Day 3
Met him for lunch almost everyday!











Celebrating my love for my husband!!!! Love you babe


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...