Saturday, August 27, 2011

8th Year Wedding Anniversary to my Husband! Day 27-Anniversary Day!

Day 27


Our Wedding Anniversary! 8 years since we have been married! God Bless us with this union to see 8 years. I love you babe, and thank you for the beautiful children that we have together.


You have been there from the start!


Babe, I promise to love and care for you and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. 

I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.  I know we have had our ups and downs, but we always work it out.  God has blessed us in so many ways and I would like for him to continue bless us for the rest of our lives. I love you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...