You probably have a lot of reasons for choosing to go natural. Here are a few of mine:
- Exposing your scalp to chemicals on a regular basis is not only bad for your hair it can be bad for your health.
- Once you learn to maintain your hair at home you will save money on salon visits.
- You have more styling options.
- There are many ways to wear a straight look without harming your hair.
- You will learn to appreciate a part of yourself.
- You will set example for your children that their hair is beautiful.
- If there was ever a time when natural hair and styles are becoming more accepted it is now.
- It takes less energy to embrace what you have than to fight against it.