Saturday, December 10, 2011

Personalized Printable Blues Clues Party Kit Review


Time really flies quickly and my daughter just turn 3 on Dec 8. We always celebrate her birthday with my son who will be turning 8 on Dec 22, but this year we did not have the opportunity to give them a party with there favorite cartoon characters, Disney princess, etc., due to me being on bed rest.  So instead of having a party, we play the Blues Clues letter and paw print party games that I received from partygamesplus.com.  


My kids enjoy playing the games, my 8 year old son, 6 year old daughter and my 3 year old daughter, especially the letter party game.

I did not have the opportunity to check out the  invitations that they have, but I hope I can next time. If you’re planning to celebrate your kid’s birthday or any parties with a theme check out partygamesplus.com they have lots of commendable party themes and games for your prince and princess, teens, adults and so many to mention.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...