Monday, May 7, 2012

Twist-out with Let's Jam Custard


Good Morning Divas!


It has been a week since I purchased the Let's Jam Custard, and I used it for the first time last night. I did 2-strand twist on my hair for a twist-out look today and I must say I love it. 

I did the 2-strand on air dry hair (still damp) with just the Let's Jam Custard. Wake up this morning and did the twist-out with Coconut Oil. See the results below! I love it.

My hair is soft, it has shine (a lot of it) and the drying time is way better than using conditioner alone. 




So far, I really like this styler! The price, $5.49 (buy 1 get 1 50% off), the ingredients (they're not all natural but that is fine with me) and the overall look I get from using it. 

What I do not like about this product is the size, it is definitely on the smaller size...it isn't too small, but it isn't that big either (10 oz.). I like the smell. 

That is pretty much it. Will I add it to my staples? Absolutely! I really like the Jam Custard.

 Have you tried the Jam Custard yet? Do you like it? Yes or No?





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it. Ive been waiting something like this for the longest, I think I will go buy out walgreens just in case the stop making it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I bought 2 of them, buy 1 get 1 1/2 off!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...