Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ivory Soap Review: so Fresh and so Clean

Ivory Bar Soap

What I've love about using Ivory


Fresh and Clean, Ivory Soap smells so good. I use this soap as a face wash for me. I love the smell and the freshness of the Ivory, it makes my face clean. I receive this IVory Soap from Influenster in the MOM Vox Box for 2012. 

Some Brief Facts

Ivory Soap is said to be 99.44% pure, free of heavy dyes or perfumes, so it is safe for the entire family, even those with sensitive skin. Everyone knows that it is good for your entire body cleansing, including your face... But did you know that there are other uses for Ivory as well? Influenster told me all about it.



You can find Ivory at your local retailers such as Walmart and Target as well as any major grocery, dollar and drug store.

How you used Ivory Bar Soap


* Body Cleanser
* Facial Cleanser
* Clothes Stain Remover (food stains, ring around collar, etc)
* Laundry Flakes
* Soap Carving Project
* Other








 Disclaimer: I received a sample of Ivory Soap from Influenster on behalf of Ivory, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. I am not being compensated for this post, however, I may earn the eligibility to receive additional product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...