Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Hi Diva’s,

Today I’m going to be doing a review on Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara (RimmelLondon.comthat is recently new to the beauty world.

I got this mascara about two weeks ago and as soon as I applied it on my lashes I fell in love with it. It’s about $8.99 I believe.

It stated on the bottle that it has Grow lash complex which is always good. When you apply it on your lashes it gives them length and volume. This mascara is great, especially for bottom lashes. Wand is thin and plastic. I like the brush (skinny but effective) and the consistency is good with no flaking or smearing in my experience. The bristles grab onto every lash. It does a wonderful job of separating and lengthening my lashes.


It keep your lashes curled all day. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy. I’m very happy with this mascara and I love the brush its a very firm brush that works really well with your lashes. They have two different shades Black and Brown. Mine is in shade Black. It’s a really good mascara and I would recommend this mascara to any of you.

Definitely going to repurchase this using the $1 coupon off that I also receive! Recommend this for the money!

Essential Facts

• Instant wow: Extends lashes by up to 99% • Formula with Micro-Fibres and Grow-Lash Complex 
• Lash-catching brush grabs every lash for perfect separation. No clumps!

Information

SPOTTED : $8.99 at Walmart, Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid starting July 2013
COMING SOON IN JULY 2013!
Our first ultra lengthening mascara that defies the laws of lash length!
- Length that defies limits
- Formula with Micro-Fibres
- Instant wow: Extends lashes by up to 99%
- Lash-catching brush grabs every lash for perfect separation.  No clumps!
2 AVAILABLE SHADES



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...