Wednesday, July 10, 2013

INFLUENSTER SUNKISSED VOXBOX: Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

I qualified for the latest VoxBox from Influenster, the Sunkissed VoxBox. Inside my box I received a set of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, and SinfulColors SinfulShine.
These new Ouchless Ribbon Elastics come in a pack of five. They come in a variety of colors. They are fashionable and are are pretty. They are made of a soft and stretchy material.
I never tried a ribbon rubber-band. Perfect for a hot summers day! They retail for $3.99-$4.99 depending on the quantity!



These elastics are slightly less stretchy than my usual one. I found it a little more challenging to get it twice around my super thick, curly hair. However, I don’t think this would be a problem if you don’t have super thick hair like I do and I still would recommend this product.





SinfulColors 

Olay  




Goody  

Thank you, Influenster Voxbox and Goody Hair for providing this product complimentary for me to test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...