Monday, July 22, 2013

INFLUENSTER SUNKISSED VOXBOX: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

 I qualified for the latest VoxBox from Influenster, the Sunkissed VoxBox. Inside my box I received a set of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, and SinfulColors SinfulShine.

My other favorite product in the VoxBox is the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream (fair-to-light). When I see fair-to-light, I was like this will not match my skin tone.


And if you're like me you've probably always wondered what the BB stands for. Well it stands for beauty balms or blemish balms.

BB cream is a versatile skin care/makeup combination that does the job of several other jars and tubes and works as a moisturizer, primer, sunscreen, skin treatment, concelear, and foundation. The Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream refreshes skin instantly, brightens for a radiant glow, evens tone with a splash of sheer color, hydrates for 24 ours, smoothes for softer feeling skin, and protects against UV damage with SPF 15.
It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. It covers well but I still look very natural, which is important to me. It also has a very nice scent.


SinfulColors 

Olay  

Goody  

Thank you, Influenster Voxbox and Goody Hair for providing this product complimentary for me to test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...