Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Influenster Braun VoxBox

 I was so excited when I got the e-mail saying that I had gotten selected for the Braun Forehead Thermometer Influenster VoxBox (#BraunTherms) Braun Forhead Thermometer to try out and review, and I didn't really know what to expect. But basically, this is the easiest and most user friendly thermometer I've ever encountered. You just swipe it across your forehead and BOOM! There's your temp, clear as day. It shows colors based on your temperature too.  Green = you’re okay.  Yellow = meh.  Low grade fever.  Red = fever.

We’ve been using an in-ear thermometer which I thought (before I got this) was great for years. The box didn’t say what the value of this was, but I did a little search and found thatWalmart is selling it for $29!  It’s out of stock online, but a few stores near me showed as having it.




If you aren’t familiar with Influenster, it is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. They invite members to sample their “VoxBox” programs, totally free of charge in exchange for sharing honest opinions in via reviews and on special media. You don’t need to have a blog to be eligible or anything like that.  Anyone can sign-up!

Disclosure: This complimentary box was received as part of the Influenster program.  As always, all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Help my india is the World Best Forum and Blogging Site which provides the all category of forum and blogging and Social Community site.

    Social Communities








    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...