Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Received my #SuaveFamily vox box from Influenster

I’ve been a member of Influenster for some time now.  I’ve received a few Influenster vox boxes and I’ve never been disappointed.  I was chosen to receive the Suave Family Vox Box this time.  It includes a full size Suave product for mom, dad, and kids.  I understand that not everyone that got in on this one is getting the same box so here is what was in mine.



Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo-Very good Dry Shampoo! It works well as long as you don't put too much in, and you know what you're doing. The bottle/can I received is 5 oz. and says that it is for "All Hair Types".



Suave Professionals Styling Paste for my Husband


The last product in my VoxBox was the Suave Kids Styling Gel. It is the 7 oz. bottle and it's in the scent "Cool Ocean Blast".

Also, wanted to point out that all 3 products are available at Walmart for the best value!


Want an invite to the FREE Influenster program? Leave a comment below and I will send you an invite.


**I received the below mentioned box as part of the Influenster program.  No other compensation has been received**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...