Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Review of Müller Yogurt Crunchy Granola.

I've never heard of the brand Müller vYogurt, until I receive my Influenster Go Voxbox in the mail the other day. Influenster gave me a coupon for a free Müller Yogurt product. So, I went to my local Jewel/Osco store to get my free product. They had different flavors, but I decide to get the Crunchy Granola.



Well, I ate it this morning for my breakfast and it was delicious and nutritious! The first bite, I was like hmmm this is good, I ate the whole thing within minutes!   










I will definitely buy this product again! I would also recommend it to my friend and family!


@MullerQuaker / #MullerQuaker
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.    

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW.  ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...