Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I got this product to review-Adovia Mineral Skin Care. This review is 100% unbiased.

I use this product for my body and not face (since I have a set product for my face). This product has a nice fragrance (strong as you open the box but mild and soothing when you use it in the shower).  I love the way it smells and make you feel clean.

The lather was smooth, not rich enough for me, so it could have been better. 

I like that it contains Dead Sea Salt with over 21 minerals.



What I dislike about this product is that it left my skin extremely dry! The value of this product is steep for 1 bar of soap-$11!

Item description:


- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...