Thursday, January 15, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea Taste Test (#CelestialTea)

had the opportunity to try some Candy Cane Lane Green Tea by Celestial Seasonings (#CelestialTea)! I am generally a green tea drinker so I was open to trying this blend inside of my Influenster Frosty Voxbox!  If you ask for an honest opinion on the taste of something that’s exactly what you are going to get… I refuse to disclose a lie if I do not care for a product … with that in mind let’s get started on our Tea Tasting journey this morning.

Let’s get you started out right in this journey of tea tasting this morning by utilizing their exact directions from the box of Candy Cane Lane Green Tea…
Pour very hot water just at the brink of boiling over one tea bag – using slightly cooler water to brew green tea results in a smoother, more delicate flavor. Steep 3 minutes and remove tea bag. Add milk or sweetener if desired.
I had no serious complaints, thought it would be a great seasonal product for enjoying with friends and or family. I would consider buying this product at the market and would share my experience with friends and or family.


Leave A Comment!

Are you a Celestial Seasonings holiday/seasonal tea fan? If so, what's your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...