Monday, January 12, 2015

Influenster Frosty VoxBox Review

 So, what did it include? 


By now, you should all know how much I love getting free stuff from places like Influenster.  If a company promises to keep sending me more free stuff or gives me a realistic opportunity to win free stuff, than I will continue to do it.

For today’s review, I’m going to blog about the products I received in my Influenster Frosty VoxBox because 1) it is a task that may get me more boxes in the future and 2) it means I get to share my free stuff with all of you.

·         Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover
·         Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterpoof Eyeliner
·         NYC Lip Color
·         Candy Cane tea from Celestial Seasoning

·         Boost No 7
·         McCormick Thyme
·         Fruit Vines

·         EcoTools Hair Brush

 That is the Frosty VoxBox. Stay tuned for some reviews of these products in the coming weeks. To join Influenster, please click my referral link below:

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...