Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Mascara and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover #ProductReview

I had the opportunity to test Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Waterproof Mascara and their Gentle Eye Makeup Remover in the Influenster Frosty Voxbox. Below you will find my personal review of both products.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Mascara


Overall, the Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof mascara held up nicely all day and night. It never smeared or broke down. It glides on smooth and nice. I was happy with it! I used the Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, on a cotton ball, to remove the waterproof mascara.  It looked great on my eyes and was indeed waterproof. Learn more about this product and more @RimmelLondonUS


Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

As for the Rimmel London Gentle Eye makeup remover, it work very well for me with the Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof mascara. I used this product with cotton balls and rub my eye area with it. I would most likely use this product again. 

Learn more about this product and more with Hashtag: #Rimmel

Of the two products I tested, I would purchase the Scandaleyes mascara  and Rimmel London Gentle Eye makeup remover.


Leave a Comment

Do you prefer waterproof mascara or the usual mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...