Thursday, July 14, 2016

#ZZZQuil Sleep Aid Voxbox Review!


For those not in the know, Influenster is a social media based consumer review websites for products ranging from Beauty, Clothes, Weddings, Pets, Food, Stores... you name it. You create a profile, link your social media accounts, and unlock badges to try to qualify for free product testing. To unlock badges for different types of reviews, you answer surveys, write reviews, ask and and questions on the product, and share the products on social media.

Staying active on Influenster eventually leads to qualifying for different "VoxBoxes." A VoxBox of free items that are then sent to you to review on social media, blogs, etc.

Today, I received my #ZzzQuil VoxBox from Influenster. WOO! As is customary, I will be providing a candid review of the product I have received.

You have NO idea how excited I was to get this cute purple box in the mail. Zzzquil... you're winning on the purple theme with me right away.

Upon Opening:
 :

Inside the box was the product, with a $2 coupon off!

 :


Awesome job ZzzQuil and Influenster. This product is a WIN!

Click Here to watch my VoxBox unboxing & my initial thoughts on the product on Youtube!

**I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...